BRINGING THE COMMUNITY TOGETHER FOR DIABETES TREATMENT
DiabetesChain™ provides an online community to support those seeking treatment for diabetes. Our collaborative and transparent network creates better outcomes for all participants.
Diabetes is an expensive chronic ailment, and as indicated by the International Diabetes Federation influences around 425 million individuals around the world. It is there only logical for the introduction of digital health organizations to further oversee and control their illness, apart from traditional methods.
Data analytics, artificial intelligence and blockchain are now an integral part of digital solutions for diabetics. Artificial intelligence is gaining rapid attention in its ability to harness massive volumes of patient information. Digital diabetes management tools help patients analyze their glucose levels and pattern. Information can be stored and shared on a private blockchain for privacy and security.
“This solution provides a much needed service for both individuals and organizations in our community.”
“This platform will help facilitate the collaboration between individuals, companies and providers.”
You can join our platform as an individual, company or provider.
- Access to the platform
- Clinical Trials
- Connect with certified companies
- Off label pharma
- We connect you with the information you need while providing transparency and privacy. Our unique private blockchain puts you in control of what information to share. Choose to grant and revoke access at anytime for anyone.
$2.50/Month Per Employee
- Healthy employees program
- Directory listing
- Certification Program
- Employee benefit
- DiabetesChain™ connects your business and employees to our private blockchain solution for the diabetes community. Earn the DiabetesChain certification to show your commitment to the health and safety of your employees.
- Academic and Research Institutes
- Hospitals and Specialty Diabetes Clinics
- Device Manufacturers
- Individual/Home Healthcare
- DiabetesChain™ developed a private blockchain platform that will facilitate communication between participants. Information will be shared among the digital diabetes market for both products and services.
Collaborative and transparent platform
Powered by the private blockchain
Plans for individuals, companies and providers
Listing of clinical trials
Directory of doctors and medical providers
Access to latest research and clinical data
Off label pharma database and research
Better outcomes for all participants